WE ARE OPEN FOR ESSENTIAL SERVICES
The Health and wellbeing of our customers and retailers is our top priority and we will continue our rigorous approach to cleaning and security, inclusive of regular sanitising common touch points to keep Pran Central as clean and safe as possible.
Significant safety measures are in place to ensure the comfort of our customers, staff, and team including;
- The highest standard of cleanliness and hygiene
- Increased routine cleaning of frequently touched hard surfaces.
- Hand sanitising stations located at all major entrances and other locations throughout our Centre
When shopping with us, please remember to:
- Practise social distancing by keeping at least 1.5 metres between yourself and others.
- Always adhere to the government regulations and wear a face covering whilst in the Centre.
- Take advantage of our sanitising stations at our entry to maintaining standards by regularly disinfecting or washing your hands.
It is also a requirement that customers check-in via the QR code at all of our entrances and stores.
Please remember to stay at home if you are exhibiting any signs of Covid-19 or are feeling generally unwell.
For additional information visit the Department of Health & Human Services.
Stores that are currently open:
- U Pharmacy
- MG Electronics
- Pran Market Clinic
- Melbourne Pathology
- Traditional Chinese Medicine
- EB Games - click and collect only
- Green Street Juice - click and collect only
- Specsavers - by emergency appointment only
- Optus - click and collect and by appointment only
- Sandwich Chefs
- Sugar Bowl
- Bakers Delight
Please call the store directly for opening hours.