How Much do Lip Fillers Cost at Pran Central?
15 Feb 2019
Plumper, fuller lips are one of the main attractions of lip fillers, but that’s not the only goal they can achieve. In addition to adding volume to your lips, lip fillers can help define the border of your lips, improve symmetry, and create an enhanced balance between your top and bottom lips. They are one of the most affordable ways to make a notable difference in your confidence and appearance.
How Much do Lip Fillers Cost?
The cost of lip fillers tends to vary based on several factors. These include your individual goals as well as the type and amount of filler product used. Anyone who has seen pictures of lip fillers before and after 1 ml of filler knows that even 1 ml can produce notable results.
Lip fillers cost tends to range anywhere from $500 to $2,000, although you can find them starting at less than $500 at Pran Central Shopping Centre.
Lip Fillers Cost at Pran Central
Pran Central is home to two retailers who feature special offers on lip fillers.
One is Esq. Plastic Surgery and Skin Clinic. The other is Laser Clinics Australia.
Esq. Plastic Surgery and Skin Clinic features different lip filler offers:
- The standard Lush Lips by Esq. lip filler package provides lip fillers to add volume and lusciousness to your lips for just $450.
- The advanced Lush Lips by Esq. lip filler package provides a combination of lip injections and a facial slimming treatment. This package starts at $480.
Laser Clinics Australia also has remarkable offers for lip fillers:
- The Lips to Love package provides 1ml of lip filler for $389.
- Lip Enhancements from the clinic include lip fillers and lip injections, with pricing based on the exact type of enhancement you’re aiming to achieve.
- A lip fillers afterpay option is also available from the clinic, allowing you to use Zip Pay to shop now and pay off the balance over time, interest free.
How Long do Lip Fillers Last?
Lip fillers last from four to six months, depending on how quickly your body metabolises the formula used in the filler. Those on the thinner side tend to metabolise the formula more quickly.
Whichever option you choose, you’re making a wise choice at Pran Central. Set up a free consultation at Esq. Clinic or Laser Clinics Australia today.